It’s a big day to celebrate Greater Moments!
You spoke we listened!
The Greater Moments app is now officially available to download on Apple and Android mobile devices, you can find it by searching for ‘Greater Moments’ in the App Store or on Android, or you can use the link below.
The team spent the last couple of weeks working hard to have an app ready that is available on your mobile device, making our app more accessible for all.
A bit of background on the Greater Moments app:
Greater Moments is an app for people living with dementia and their carers. Our aim is to deliver the very best of all activities, services and events in one place; creating more opportunities to connect, record meaningful moments and boost wellbeing.
Greater Moments app features include:
- A list of local events, services and activities
- Calendar – where you can add events and activities you want to attend, as well as adding personal events and appointments
- Ratings feature – where you can tell us what you thought about the local events, services and activities you’ve experiences and see what others have rated
- Moments journal – for you to capture everyday moments that made a difference in your life and you can look back and reflect on these
- Wellbeing – to record how you’re feeling
Download the Greater Moments app today and start experiencing Greater Moments.
To download – https://linktr.ee/SocialSense
Important information for current Greater Moment app users:
- You will have the ability to user the same log in details as previously used on the web app
- If you cannot remember your login details/password, you can reset your password using the “forgot password” or create a new account using a different email address
Terms and Conditions: https://www.greatermoments.org.uk/terms-and-conditions/