It’s been a fabulous year here at Social Sense and we are indebted to all the schools and commissioners who have made it possible to grow the R U Different? programme in new parts of the UK.
In the background we have been working hard to build on the results delivered so far and I’d like to end the year by giving you a quick preview of what’s coming next year.
1. More Evaluation: We’ve come a long way since the 2011 evaluation and can’t wait to shout about the perception and behaviour change we have achieved! 2 million responses is a lot of data but we have a team working very hard to unpick it all.
2. New Interventions: 2014 will mark the official launch of our Enterprise Days within schools, where Young People themselves are the architects behind changing perceptions. We give them the results – they create the campaigns. Early pilots have been mind-blowing and we’re raising the bar even higher next year!
3. Charity Partnerships: We’re very close to securing at least 2 Charity Franchises which will allow us to operate in all corners of the UK while maintaining local delivery support to schools. There are still territories up for grabs so please get in touch if you’d like to know more!
4. New Crime Reduction App’: Following our successful Crime Reduction campaign, we will be launching a new App’ to engage thousands of young people. If you work in the crime sector, you’ll really want to see this!
5. More Schools: We have ended the year by confirming a number of new schools and Local Authorities for next year. All funds to date have been re-invested back into improving the programme and we are very grateful for this continuing support.
Once again, thanks for all your support this year and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.